The dates, times and locations of all public meetings and hearings can be
found on the Commission's Calendar of Events.
The following public notices are offered for your information, and contains only the
public notices ordered by the Commission. Official notice is published in the classified section
of certain newspapers, (generally the Delaware State News and the News Journal newspapers) under the heading "Public Notices - Legal".
Regulated utilities may from time to time be required to publish notice, but those notices may not be available on this site.
Public Notice of Proposed TV Cable Rate Changes
- IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF MEDIACOM DELAWARE LLC FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF PROCEEDINGS PURSUANT TO 47 U.S.C. §546 REGARDING THE RENEWAL OF THE CABLE TELEVISION FRANCHISE TO SERVE CERTAIN UNINCORPORATED AREAS OF SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE (FILED OCTOBER 17, 2013) - PSC DOCKET NO. 13-431
A Hearing Examiner of the Delaware Public Service Commission will conduct two (2) public comment sessions concerning the above-captioned matter. See the Public Notice for more information.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF DELMARVA POWER & LIGHT COMPANY FOR AN ANNUAL UPDATE IN THE GAS ENVIRONMENTAL SURCHARGE RIDER RATE (FILED AUGUST 29, 2014)- PSC DOCKET NO. 14-0296
The Delaware Public Service Commission will conduct an Evidentiary Hearing concerning the above-captioned case. See the Public Notice for more information.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE JOINT APPLICATION OF VERIZON DELAWARE LLC, (F/K/A VERIZON DELAWARE INC.) AND WILTEL LOCAL NETWORK, LLC FOR APPROVAL OF AN INTERCONNECTION AGREEMENT PURSUANT TO SECTION 252(e) OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996 (FILED JUNE 24, 2005) - PSC DOCKET NO. 05-233
on October 1, 20014, Verizon Delaware LLC, f/k/a Verizon Delaware Inc. ("Verizon"), and WilTel Local Network, LLC ("WilTel") , (collectively, the "Applicants") filed a joint application requesting Commission approval of a negotiated supplemental amendment to the original Interconnection Agreement currently in effect between Verizon and WilTel. Please see the Public Notice for more information.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE SALE, RESALE, AND OTHER PROVISIONS OF INTRASTATE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (OPENED MAY 1, 1984; REOPENED NOVEMBER 17, 1998; REOPENED JULY 24, 2001; REOPENED AUGUST 9, 2005; REOPENED AUGUST 19, 2014) - PSC REGULATION DOCKET NO. 10
IN THE MATTER OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF REGULATIONS FOR THE FACILITATION OF COMPETITIVE ENTRY INTO THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LOCAL EXCHANGE SERVICE - MARKET (OPENED NOVEMBER 21, 1995; REOPENED NOVEMBER 17, 1998; REOPENED JULY 24, 2001,REOPENED AUGUST 9, 2005; REOPENED AUGUST 19, 2014) - PSC REGULATION DOCKET NO. 45
IN THE MATTER OF THE PROPOSED ADOPTION OF REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE MINIMUM SERVICE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROVISION OF TELEPHONE SERVICE FOR PUBLIC USE WITHIN THE STATE OF DELAWARE (OPENED DECEMBER 13, 1988; REOPENED AUGUST 19, 2014) - PSC REGULATION DOCKET NO. 20
By PSC Order No. 8618 (Aug. 19, 2014), the PSC now proposes to amend these Telecom Rules. Please see the Public Notice for more information.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF ARTESIAN WATER COMPANY, INC. FOR AUTHORITY TO INCREASE RATES AND CHARGES FOR WATER SERVICE (Filed April 11, 2014) - PSC Docket No. 14-132
A Hearing Examiner of the Delaware Public Service Commission will conduct an evidentiary hearing in the above-captioned matter on Monday, December 8, 2014. Please see the Public Notice for more information.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF WILKERSON WATER COMPANY AND PRIME HOOK WATER COMPANY FOR A GENERAL INCREASE IN WATER RATES HOOK WATER COMPANY INTO WILKERSON WATER COMPANY (FILED July 25, 2014) - PSC DOCKET NO. 14-0254
A Hearing Examiner of the Delaware Public Service Commission will conduct an evidentiary hearing concerning the above-captioned matter. See the Public Notice for more information.
Annual New Motor Vehicle Dealers' Assessment
Pursuant to 6 Del. C. ' 4915(g), the Delaware Public Service Commission had determined an assessment against new motor vehicle dealers to defray anticipated costs for administering the provisions of 6 Del. C. ' 4915 is not necessary for fiscal year 2011. The unexpended amount remaining from previous fiscal years is deemed sufficient to defray the projected costs of administration in fiscal year 2011.