Delaware Public
Service Commission

Regulated Utility Filings

All 2015 Regulated Utility Filings can be found on the Commission’s DelaFile Opens in new window website.

Filing Cover Sheet

Annual Reports and Assessments


All case related documents are available for review by appointment at the Commission Office in Dover, Delaware, or at the Office of the Public Advocate Opens in new window in Dover, Delaware.


The Delaware PSC is committed to working with regulated utility companies during the coronavirus pandemic.

Under 26 Del. C. § 115, utility assessments and fees are due annually on March 31st. The Delaware PSC recognizes however that some utilities will not be able to meet this deadline due to the disruption of normal business practices.

The PSC, therefore, will not be enforcing the statutory deadline against any company that submits its assessment by April 30, 2020.

Please note, annual assessments and fees required by Title 26, Section 115 must be paid by check and cannot be processed via our electronic filing system, DelaFile. Any questions regarding assessments should be directed to PSC Deputy Director, Matt Hartigan at

Please send the originals with signatures and notarization at a later date when able.

This is also applicable for financial reports as outlined in 26 Del. Admin. C. §1002, Part E and Part F.

Related Topics:  , , , , , , , , ,

Picture of a Wind Farm, a Greenhouse, a Home, a Water Processing Tower, Two Solar Pannels with Wildlife and Trees