REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Please visit the State of Delaware's Bid Solicitation Directory at bids.delaware.gov to view all open RFPs.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL - CONSULTING SERVICES TO THE DELAWARE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF DELMARVA POWER & LIGHT COMPANY AND EXCELON CORPORATION FOR PERMISSION TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF DELMARVA POWER & LIGHT COMPANY UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF 26 DEL. C. SECTIONS 215 and 1016 - PSC DOCKET NO. 14-193. REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL - CONSULTING SERVICES TO THE DELAWARE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IN THE MATTER OF THE APPLICATION OF DELMARVA POWER & LIGHT COMPANY AND EXCELON CORPORATION. Please see the invitation to bid for more information.
Responses to Questions Received From Prospective Bidders Regarding PHI-Exelon Merger:
Q. Will there be an extension of the statutory 120 day deadline for a Commission decision on the merger?
- A. Staff will request an extension in their opening order once the application has been filed. We expect to request an additional three months.
Q. Does the Commission charge the company for the cost of the Commission merger approval process?
- A. Yes, but through the budget process the Commission has a limit on its spending authority no matter what the source of the funding.
Q. Does the RFP request include a request for outside counsel?
- A. No, this RFP only seeks consulting assistance. Any request for outside counsel would be a separate RFP process.
Q. Can an electronic copy of the proposal be substituted for one or more hard copies?
- A. No, we cannot waive our hard copy rule.
Q. What is the budget for consulting assistance?
- A. We have no specified budget for this project.
Q. Do you accept bids on a subset of the items in Task 1 and 2?
- A. Partial bids are accepted.